The Best Product of the Day
Enjoy riding bikes and looking for one of the most extreme and active sports?
Then desert riding is just for you! You can be sure, that desert bikes will withstand all obstacles and give you unforgettable emotions during the trip.
Desert bicycles hire in Dubai can become an opportunity to test your willpower and strength.
Tips if you rent desert bike in Dubai
- Speed. If there is a lot of sand in front, you need to ride it up at a high speed at which it is possible to control the bicycle.
- Don’t forget about bicycle handlebars. Overcoming a long section of sand, turn the handlebar actively.
- Balance. Relax your body and distribute your weight on the bike evenly.
- Don’t look at the wheels. Look where you are going to. This rule is valid for all conditions of riding a bicycle, it is particularly relevant for deserts.
- It is important not to stop pedaling. Do it constantly and immediately switch to a reduced gear when overcoming a big amount of sand.
But remember not to go on a route without a helmet, knee pads and back protection. And do not ride in dangerous places alone.
Use Rentin to find the best desert bike rental in Dubai and in other Emirates and prove yourself what you are capable of! On Rentin our good prices are your priority!