Apartments for rent
The Best Product of the Day
Dubai is a highly developing city that attracts people all over the world. Of cause, the main problem of those who had moved here is to choose the right apartment for rent.
Before starting to search for an apartment…
- Make a list of all facilities that are important to you. Accommodation in Dubai for rent can provide you a lot of them as private pool, balcony, maid’s rooms, TV and more.
- Think about the price that will not hit your budget. From a cheap room to luxury apartment with a sea view.
- Decide on location. You can change almost everything in a renting flat except one - the area in which it is located. It's not a secret that the cost of Dubai property rental in the center of the city is much higher than the cost in other places.
- Decide what kind of apartment you need: unfurnished or furnished? Studio for rent or a classic flat? 1,2 or 3 bedroom apartment? As a rule, furnished apartments are more expensive.
- Think about the period whether it a long-term or a short-term.
Staying in Dubai, some choose hotel rooms, and others - a profitable and cheap alternative- a long term apartment rental in UAE. It is an excellent solution for those who come to Dubai to work and want to live separately without owners.
Among visitors and tourists of Dubai it is popular to rent holiday apartments near the best beaches and downtown apartments where they can enjoy the beauty of the city, location near metro and the most interesting sights like Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain.
On our web-portal you can rent a flat in the most popular locations for living: Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Dubai Marina, Emirates Hill, Deira, Satwa and more.
Where to look for apartment rental prices in Dubai?
On Rentin you can find any offers - from luxury apartments with designer renovation to economy-options in sleeping areas. Each ad contains a detailed description of the object and a series of photos that will help you to make a choice.