The Best Product of the Day
Land for rent
Building a house requires high amount of money. For the construction of own building it isn’t important to have land in your property. The necessary land can be rented.
The basis of Dubai properties leasing is the contract - an agreement, in which the main terms of the transaction are specified - the terms, rights, the features of use, the possibility of extension and other aspects.
Tips for open land for rent in Dubai:
- Foreigners can rent a house in UAE for a period of 99 years
- Leasing contract can be made on any terms that don’t contradict the law
- Landlord can’t raise a lease within two years since the contract was concluded
- If we talk about long-term renting, only local citizen or a person with the status of a resident of the United Arab Emirates can conclude such a contact
- If the land owner wants to evict the renter, he must prove that he will demolish or sell the land
Dubai land properties for rent are a choice of people who want to run their business or to build a family house and don’t want to pay any real estate tax.
On our website you can easily search for land for lease in Dubai in different regions of Dubai and other Emirates. We offer you a wide choice of land for rent from the best Real Estates in Dubai.